- I don’t want to be working for money because then you are no different [from] a prostitute.
- Oh my God! I’m not black but I know what it feels like!
- I think it’s kind of an exciting time. I mean, everyone is cutting back. It’s happening in every industry - including our own. All of a sudden, people are doing jobs that they hate and they’re not making as much money as they thought they would or they’ve lost their jobs entirely.
- It’s like how women have an advantage in war in some ways because they’re perceived as being weak.
- It’s funny, some of my actress friends and I talk about how none of us have the big wedding obsession that other girls our age have, and I think it’s because what girls experience on their wedding day happens a few times a year for us. Any time you go to a premiere, you get your hair and make-up done and everyone is looking at you.
- I don’t have a problem with making money, but I don’t believe in doing something you don’t believe in to make money like a makeup campaign or something like that.
- Most girls get so excited to get dressed up and I think all the girls who go to [the oscars] are just excited to be at home in sweats with like messy hair and no makeup is the biggest luxury of all.
- Now I wouldn’t be like ‘Let’s work with the first time director [Zach Braff] who’s in a television show I’ve never seen.’
- But [Jonathan Safran Foer] reminds us that being a man, and a human, takes more thought than just ‘This is tasty, and that’s why I do it.’ He posits that consideration, as promoted by Michael Pollan in The Omnivore’s Dilemma, which has more to do with being polite to your tablemates than sticking to your own ideals, would be absurd if applied to any other belief (e.g., I don’t believe in rape, but if it’s what it takes to please my dinner hosts, then so be it).
- I really love beautiful things and I actually don’t take issue with borrowing things for premieres. I don’t see it as me buying into consumerism because I really don’t shop at all. I’m obviously lucky to be in a position where people give me things.
- I still have like the first ipod, like that’s what I still use. But I feel like those things come out…but I feel like it’s so wasteful to just like throw it out, like where do all the old ipods…I mean I’m embarrassed when I take mine out… but like dolphins are dying from like the…[is informed that they can be recycled]…Really? That’s good.
(✿◠‿◠) Be inspired everyone! And know the dolphins are safe from the hipsters and their iproducts! (◕‿◕✿)
I forgot to mention she signed the Polanski petition as well as making a short film with him and likes to dress up as an Indian woman. And she’s a serious zionist, Israel defender and bff with Alan Dershowitz. Ok bye.